Yummm!! When I was looking through these pictures I thought about one thing. I need to bake this pie again! Today! Hmm maybe tomorrow! ;D It is so easy to bake this delicious pie. Just try it! 😉
- 1 glass of flour
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 5 apples
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla sugar
- 150 g of butter
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds and cut into large slices. Mix apples with cinnamon.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Both masses pour into the bowl. Add melted butter.
- Add apples in to the mass.
- Bake the pie at 180 degrees Celsius for about 50-60 minutes.